The outlet sales room - new round

Dear readers, designers , owners & managers

I'm really sorry for this long break unfortunately, my laptop broke down. Luckily my brother was kind enough to lend me his old computer so I can get back to work.
Once again, my apologies.




The items shown here are those available for the latest round of The Outlet Sales Room. I know the style is a bit odd huh? An elf dressed up with a blazer and tight pants! And why not?
The blazer is 100% mesh and  from Wertina (available in 5 colors), Skin is from Aeva and available for men or women. The pants is 100% mesh too and from Greymoon.
And remember, all items are marked under 100L!

Credits

Skin & ears : Aeva // Fable (Paris) - Blood Elf @ The Outlet Sales Room
Hair : [LeLutka]-DULCINA

Blazer & Shirt : WERTINA - Lydia Rose Jacket & Shirt @ The Outlet Sales Room
Pants : Greymoon_Maple Pants Mesh @ The Outlet Sales Room

Necklace : Paper Moon | Delicate Nature Necklace - Blossom @ The Outlet Sales Room

Pose : //elephante poses// Simple Kind Of Life

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés