SL Disney Bound – Week Twenty One Rapunzel


Have some humanity. Haven’t any of you ever had a dream?
I really liked “Tangled,” well ok, it’s not my favorite disney but I liked this verson of the famous tale of Rapunzel. However I like the songs in the new Disneys, and those in Tangled are pretty darn good! Especially the theme song at the end!



I really struggled to match the colors because I rarely wear this kind of purple, but I finally found it! With Ducknipple & Milk Motion I managed to create this outfit. Plus I'm so late, I hope to do other challenges in time!
CREDITS

Hair : [LeLutka]-RAPUNZEL hair - BlondeFun

Dress : Ducknipple Mesh: Cocktail Dress with color change HUD
Cardigan : (Milk Motion) vintage cardigan - Lilac
Shoes : ::HH:: Hucci Nia Pumps - Nude

Pose prop : GLITTERATI - Custom pose for Winter - VIP Gift
Pose : //elephante poses// Candy Corn - For enMESHed Into Fall Hunt

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés