Miss Kate is waiting for you ...

Hello my Darlings !
In four days Collabor88 open its doors in August, with new items. I know nothing regarding the other designers, but one thing is for sure, PXL offers us a great show with this exclusive skin.
Without further ado, let me introduce you: Kate in her vintage edition.
Kate is a beautiful pale skin that evokes pretty much the Roaring Twenties, and available in 4 different makeups such as Powder, Sweet, Red and the one I wearing which is  called Paris.
Kate also comes with two styles of eyebrow in tattoo layers : Vintage Standard Eyebrows & Vintage '20 Style Eyebrows , its up to you ! To match the vintage flavor of the skin, I decided to add the jewellery from LaGyo , a blueberry corset from :{MV}: (which was available at the Food Fair) and my Josephine Baker hair from Lelutka.
Even if Collabor88 is not open yet, I give you the Landmark, you can use Thursday, August 8. In the meantime, you can always take a trip to PXL to try new skin which I mentioned previously.

PXL Jade new skin : here

Credits

Skin : [PXL] KATE Vintage "Paris" makeup Collabr88 Exclusive for August Coming Soon

Hair : [LeLutka]-JOSEPHINE Hair - Marilyn

Corset : :{MV}:Cirque Blue Raspberry
Lingerie : *Fishy Strawberry* Desiderio Lingerie - Purple

Headband : LaGyo_Axila headbend
Earrings : LaGyo_Axila Earrings
Necklace : LaGyo_Axila Necklaces

Vanity : !! Follow US !! GLAM vanity - Backstage

Pose : GLITTERATI - Pin up girl (now on marketplace)

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés