Fully alive this summer ...

Hello my darlings!
As I promised, here are some items that you can get during the hunt: Colors of Summer hunt. These are not the only ones, but do not worry, other posts will come with othergreat  items !
I think the theme is well chosen and the colors too. I love my Grumble's little black dress embellished with colored frills, and my Atooly nail polish !?... the fingernails & toenails HUD allows you to choose between 6 different colors. Six lovely colors to give spice and groove to your nails and your summer.
Elephante Poses offers a pack of 4 poses called "Fully Alive" which match the mood of summer and its colors.



CREDITS


Skin : -Glam Affair - Katya - Europa @ Collabor88 for August
Hair : [monso] My Hair - Daisy @ Collabor88 for August


Dress : Grumble-Tank Dress with front Frills | Colors of Summer Hunt Gift #11
Headband : Grumble-Summer Flower Headband | Colors of  Summer Hunt Gift


Mesh hands : Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual
Mesh feet : Slink Avatar Enhancement Medium Feet


Nails polish : [Atooly] Slink Finger Nail HUD  | Colors of  Summer Hunt Gift #1
Toenails polish : [Atooly] Slink Toe Nail HUD  | Colors of  Summer Hunt Gift


Pose : //elephante poses// Fully Alive  | Colors of  Summer Hunt Gift # 2

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés