Soho Market : new round

Hello my darlings !

A new round of Soho Market has begun and as always this is the time to go do some shopping, to stay on top in the summer (which looks particularly hot , anyway at my home the heatwave is here).
I have many things to show you and I hoping to have time to do everything, and sometimes I have the feeling to be a orchestra woman ;)

But at the same time it’s such a pleasure to blog that I could not do without.


I am wearing a rather eclectic outfit huh? Well, all items (or almost) are from Soho Market for the new round.
The Bra from  Novacane can be worn with or without the Tango applier, which I find very convenient for those who have mesh breasts  (Tangos or Lush).
Glasses from Wild Oats are available in 6 different patterns.
Besides the lipsticks Pink acid offers 12 different eyeshadows.
The lipstick I'm wearing, as the floatie are from CAASH!
Finally, Frida Bottems are from Ratchet, and available in four colors.

Credits

Skin : Essences ~ CHO ~ light rose *natural*new @ Collabor88 for July
Hair : ""D!va"" Hair "Ange" (Moon stone)new @ Collabor88 for July
Bra : [NV] Pine-Apple Bra new @ Soho Market
Pants : !. R .! Frida Neon Pink new @ Soho Market

Lipstick : CAASH! Muse Line Lipstick  (PINK)new @ Soho Market
Eyeshadow : Pink Acid 2 Much Eye Makeup - Blue 02 new @ Soho Market

Glasses : Wild Oats; Cult Round Sunglasses [Super Kitty] new @ Soho Market
Float : CAASH! Float - 01 new @ Soho Market

Pose : !bang - mini set - three quarter

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés