Happy Birthday Elephante poses !


Just as the White Rabbit "I'm laaaate!", but it is never too late for good news.
So I would like to wish a Happy Birthday to Elephante poses for its one year! And at the same time, I would like to thank Miss MelissaJeanne Flores, the designer, for her outstanding talent and the confidence she has placed in me as a blogger.
As you can see, sale came like cherry on top :  50% off on all items in the store! This is a very nice gift !
To help illustrate the post, I'll show you a new pose / prop that I love, a real pose for aspiring starlets ;)





Credits


Skin : [ PXL ] SOPHIA PA Red Lips
Hair : [LeLutka]-JOSEPHINE Hair - Marilyn
Mesh hands : Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Relax



Dress : ~Sassy!~ Starlet gown - gold

Pose prop : //elephante poses// A Movie Script Ending new 90L @ Perfect WARdrobe

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés