SL DisneyBound – Week Four : Snow White


This is the time of the week! Ooh yeah you know!
SL Disney bounding challenge!
This week, the chosen character is Snow White. I must say that it goes way back, my memories of this Disney film. I have more memories of the new film starring Julia Roberts (whom I idolize).
As for the new Snow White (the one from mirrors mirrors or Snow white & the huntsman), are not as pretty as the original version. Sorry for the K-stew 's fans  , but for me, Snow White will always have the traits and the sweetness of the initial version.

Credits
Skin : -Belleza- Chloe Fair
Hair : [LeLutka]-JOSEPHINE Hair - Pitch
Bow : *GF* FFL2013 Welcome Gift
Shirt : (fd) Tucked In T - Navy
Pants : *TuttiFrutti* I Wish - Skinny Mesh Jeans (Frosty Gold)
Shoes : *GF* Gift :: Strap Shoes "Alex" -patent:yellow(Tstrap)-
Bubble : Decoy - Thought Bubble Gacha: Apple @ Pose fair 2013
Pose prop : {what next} Bramely Bicycle Pose Prop - Ladies
Location : MOSP

Commentaires

  1. Thanks for stopping by MOSP :D. My typist actually "met" Julia one early morn at the organic fruit section of a local market - funny! Enjoyed your post.

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire

Please Leave a comment <3

Articles les plus consultés