The Outlet Sales Room Part III...

My God! Three posts in two days! Yes I know I really love all the items I received, but I can not help it if I'm a shopaholic untreatable (I tried to stop, but this is my worst addiction). And designers do everything to tempt me ..
The Jacket & the leggins are available in different colors as for the Bear chair. I chose my favorite colors but you will find the ones you like at The Outlet Sales Room.


CREDITS
The * before credit means @ The Outlet Sales Room

skin : Izzie's - Fuyu Skin sunkissed
Hair :[e] Pretend  (Big closing  sale until February 23rth 2013)
* Top : [:ME:] Megumi Mesh Jacket (Heather)
* Pants : Greymoon_Belted Mesh Leggings_Solid Purples
* Rings : Cute Poison - Diamond Star Ring - Blue 
* Box of roses : Cobblestone - Box of Roses - Red 
* Pose prop : [WM] -Stuffed WoW Bear Chair (Brown)v1.2

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés